Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Details

Our wedding is finally three months away! Now that all of the big stuff is out of the way, it's time to focus on the details -- and I must say that stresses me out more than booking all of the vendors. There is still so much to do! Burlap and lace table runners, wedding favors, flower arrangements, framed table numbers, seating arrangements....oh my! As much as I despise wedding planning, I'm kind of looking forward to working on the small details. There's something about the little touches that brings an event together. These next three months are going to be a whirlwind of wedding madness, but getting to marry my best friend will be worth it!


I just bought that guest book off of Groop Dealz this morning! I think it will make the perfect coffee table book once it's filled with messages from our friends and family. You can find that burlap banner and many others here.

No comments: