Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Goodies

Long time, no see! I hope you all had the most amazing Christmas, surrounded by those you love! Christmas is hands down my favorite time of the year, and I'm sad that it came and went, but you better believe our Christmas decorations will be up until the New Year!

I wasn't going to write a post about what I got for Christmas, but I really made out this year so I need to share some of them with you! If you follow me on Instagram, you've already seen my favorite things, but for those of you who don't....enjoy!

J and I exchanged presents on Saturday, which is totally normal because I'm the most impatient person e.v.e.r. He did really great picking out presents for me this year, but my favorite by far, is this wedding countdown calendar he made for me....


Every month starts off with a countdown to our September 1st wedding. There are hilarious pictures sprinkled throughout and the boy did well with my favorite chevron pattern as the background. It's obvious that he put a lot of thought into this present which is why it means so much to me. And what a great way to keep track of wedding planning memories!

Sunday was our family Christmas party for my Dad's side of the family. That's when my Dad gave me another one of my favorite presents...


....A KEURIG! I've been wanting a Keurig for a loooooong time, and I finally have one of my own! I'm obsessed! I can't stop making coffee, hot chocolate, chai tea, and hot apple cider. I'm going to need to seek professional help sooner than later.

On Christmas morning, I opened presents from my Mom. A few days before Christmas, my Mom put this ginormous present in front of the tree, and I spent hours trying to figure out what it was. The moment I opened the present, I instantly fell in love...


It is a gorgeous full-length mirror that opens up into a ton of jewelry storage! Seriously, the perfect present for me! J bought me a beautiful jewelry holder that hangs on the wall for my birthday last year, and with my ever growing jewelry collection, I was having to store some of my jewelry in plastic tackle boxes in a drawer. Now, I have plenty of space to organize and display my jewelry! I'm going to fill up that mirror quick!

What were some of your favorite Christmas goodies?

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I LOVE that calendar--boy did good on that, for sure! I love my Keurig, too...use it every day...sometimes multiple times a day :)

OMG I seriously NEED that mirror! What a great gift! Hope you had the best Christmas!

Unknown said...

I thought I would have to go to Keurig Anonymous when we first got ours. It's addicting!

Love the calendars...so cute!

Kristin said...

Great gifts!!