Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Christmas Wish List

News Flash! It's November which means it's almost my favorite time of the year... CHRISTMAS! So naturally, I've already been making my Christmas wish list. You better believe I've been sending JB some ideas, like this gorgeous Michael Kors watch that I posted about yesterday.

{here}
Some other items on my Christmas wish list:

Tiffany & Co Smart Wallet {here}
{here}
{here}
{here}
Just some items, to name a few :)

What is on your Christmas wish list?

9 comments:

Amber said...

is it bad that I clicked on every link to find out where I can get it?!! Love your list girl

Brittany Dawn said...

I love so much of this! Especially the watch and sweater!

Erin said...

I need a smart wallet. My life would be a lot more secure when I go out on the town.

Stephanie said...

I love your picks! I want that smart wallet too.

Carolyn said...

Love all of these!! :)

Anonymous said...

I loooooooooove MK! I have 3 watches and always want more! they're awesome! great list!
www.losethecushion.com

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Great picks! I just got a new MK watch for my b-day and it's my favorite accessory :)

Helene said...

I love that comfy sweater. i am adding that to my christmas list!

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

OMG where the f have I been?! Tiffany's makes wallets?!?! Ahhhhhhhhh it's aaaamazing too!