Thursday, September 13, 2012

If You Really Knew JBarbs

So, I was reading the lovely Raven's blog the other day, like every day, and her post inspired me to write one of my own. I mean she's pretty genius when it comes to blogging, so it's not surprising that I was inspired by one of her posts. She took the ol' "If You Really Knew Me" post and turned it around on her hubby. So I thought to myself...great idea, Raven! But she's nicer than me. She actually told her hubby. Justin has no idea I'm doing this.

So, without stalling any longer, I present to you, If You Really Knew JBarbs!

Shmexy
If you really knew Justin... a.k.a. JBarbs... a.k.a. J... a.k.a The Biebs... a.k.a Pookie Bear (okay I never call him that) you would know...

*He is OBSESSED with sports. You don't even have to really know him to know that. But obsessed is an understatement. I have never met anyone who is legitimately upset when they miss some rando football game on TV that no one cares about. It deeply concerns me when I hear stories about how he had memorized random stats as a five year old.

*He bites his cuticles. His fingers look like a massacre. During baseball season, his fingers are at their worst.

*He loves himself. Put him in front of a mirror and he'll stand there forever smoothing out his sideburns and eyebrows. I'm surprised we haven't gotten into an accident because he's constantly looking in the rearview mirror at himself.

*He owned one pair of jeans (that didn't fit him) before he met me. His wardrobe consisted of sweats, hoodies, and t-shirts.

*He loves girly music. Britney Spears, Kelly Clarkson, P!nk, Avril... those ladies come on the radio and the conversation is done. Cue the dramatic facial expressions and high pitched voice. The boy can sing on key!

*Last Sunday, we went to church and Justin wore a polo shirt with one button undone. You're probably asking yourself why I'm telling you this. Well, because Justin didn't have any clean undershirts, so his chest hair was poking out from his shirt like some creeptastic child molester. I was legit embarrassed that I sat next to him the entire time and didn't notice.

*Justin secretly loves watching Pretty Little Liars with me. He honestly doesn't shut up the entire episode. It kind of annoys me...

*He thinks he's black. I'm pretty sure he would be happier than a fat kid with cake if he woke up tomorrow with dark skin and some street cred.

He looks like a baby
This kid is my best friend, biggest supporter, the love of my life, and in my opinion, the funniest human being ever. Not to mention he has the best dimples ever...


I'm so happy I snatched this stud up while he was still available!

6 comments:

Kristi said...

How did jbarbs only own one pair of jeans before getting with you? I freakin love that you listed jbarbs as one of his aliases! It makes my heart happy when people embrace my nicknames!

Erin said...

Haha some dark skin and street credit. Love.

And the first three are legit y ex boyfriend. Freaky.

Kalie said...

Biting cuticles/nails is a terrible habit Bri has. He once let me give him a mini-manicure and they looked nice for about a day afterwards. Never happened again because it wasn't worth my time.

And one pair of jeans- how did he survive?!

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

this is SO cute!!! i love that he watches PLL with you!! i wish the bf did that with me! so if he sees this will be get mad? haha!

Alicia Marie said...

Him and my hubby could probably do one mean duet to some of their favorite lady pop stars! HAHAA

Raven said...

hahaha this was awesome! I especially loved how he will stand in the mirror and love on himself.

and OMG he likes britney. I love him.