I'm celebrating this lovely day of the week with a High Five for Friday link-up post. Link up with Lauren to join the fun.
1. I know you've only seen this picture 12 billion times, but in my humble opinion, 12 billion is not nearly enough! I finally got my ring back on Monday after it was gone for what seemed like an eternity getting sized. Yes, I was the psycho customer who called asking about my ring when they clearly stated they would call me as soon as it was done. I even made Justin call once...
2. Speaking of weddings, Justin and I finally picked a wedding date! After much consideration, and after Justin check Michigan's football schedule for next year, we'll be getting hitched on...
September 14th, 2013!
We picked that date after we decided on September 28th, 2013, only to realize my cousin is getting married the very next weekend. Ummm, yeah...NO! We'll give the fam at least a couple weeks in between festivities!
3. While rummaging through my millions of polishes for my weekly self-manicure, I decided on my official Fall 2012 nail color. Essie's Bobbing for Baubles. I'm in love with this dark navy. And no, that's not my hand in the above picture. I hate taking pictures of my nails, so I just found that bad boy on Google. Go ahead, judge me...
4. It's officially boot season here in Michigan! At least, I'm declaring it boot season. I picked up these Madden Girl Chelsea boots in Cognac last weekend and broke them in this week. They're definitely going to be my new go-to boot this season. IN.LOVE. Check out the link above to snag yo'self a pair!
5. Okay, I know I'm supposed to have five super great things about this week for the High Five for Friday link-up, but I got nothin'. So you're just going to have to be happy with four.