Thursday, July 5, 2012

Anddd...The Celebrations Are Over

{via}
I hope you all had the best 4th of July with friends and family! I am beyond depressed that I have to go back to work today. Yesterday's relaxation and celebrations we're such a tease. These next two days better go by quickly or else you'll see me on the nightly news: Toddler Teacher Gone Crazy. Knocked Out a Couple Kids. But seriously...

My 4th of July celebrations started off in true 4th fashion with some good ol fireworks. J and I headed over to the local Metropark where I get my fitness on to watch the show. It started off with a quality photo sesh...



Followed by a huge toad attacking us (no joke) and some quality people watching. And ended with an awesome fireworks show. Hudson Mills doesn't mess around when it comes to fireworks.


Yesterday was the perfect poolside day. J and I lounged on pool rafts, spent some much needed time with my bestie Julie, and had too much fun.

1 // Our Mexico pose??
2 // My frog friend, Pumpernickel. Not sure where I came up with that one...
 
After roasting our bod's like a bunch of rotisserie chickens, we ended our celebration with Justin's family, stuffing our faces with burgers and brats and all things American. Now, if only every day could be filled with patriotic celebration! Only in my dreams. No one likes reality anyways...

For those of you like me who have to go back to work today, we only have two more days until the weekend! And those of you who aren't at work today...screw you! That was said with the most love possible, obviously!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol, I was saying that all day yesterday while at the waterpark "i'm roasting like a chicken out here". Which I did. I got my very first sun burn.

Glad you had an awesome weekend. And I agree screw everyone who doesn't go to work today or tomorrow. I have to :(

Stesha said...

looks like a wonderful day!

~Katie said...

Haha. Pumpernickel. Looks like an awesome 4th!

Unknown said...

Work was downright painful today! I'm so glad tomorrow's already Friday and I'll be out by 2. Glad you had an awesome 4th!

Unknown said...

BBQ food is my favorite! I had a burger for the first time in forever & it was the most amazing thing ever. I think it may have to be Fourth of July more often.