(1) You might be surprised to know that I'm not a natural blonde. Well, at least anymore. I was a blondie growing up until I was a Freshman in high school. The rest of my family are brunettes. I got my blonde locks from my dad, who grew up blonde, but his hair turned brunette around the same time I did. I once went brunette for a few years because I felt left out from the rest of my family.
|Who doesn't do an Irish jig with their brother?|
(2) You might be surprised to know that I danced for seven years. Ballet, tap, jazz... I did it all! The part I don't like to tell people is that I started when I was two! But I did dance in two Nutcrackers, and let me tell you, I was pretty awesome. I danced at a studio that was run by a husband and wife who both danced at Juilliard. When we moved, the dance studio wasn't nearly as great as the one I had been dancing at, so I stopped. It's the one thing I regret most. I loved dancing and really wish I would of continued.
(3) You might be surprised to know that I'm terrified of spiders. I can't even look at them without feeling like they're crawling all over me. Something with eight legs and who knows how many eyes can never be trusted. If there is a spider in my room, I can't even kill it. I scream and watch it like a hawk until someone else comes and kills it for me. Disgusting little creatures.
(4) You might be surprised to know that I'm allergic to everything under the sun. Nuts, mold, cottonwood, dust, grass, horse hair, dog saliva, cats (even though I live with three), and probably more that I'm missing. I was blessed with all of my parents bad genes.
(5) You might be surprised to know that I hate confrontation. It makes me sweat and my face gets all red. I would rather be angry and keep quiet than confront someone. This is something that I've been working on! It's really important to be able to stand up for myself now that I'm getting into my career. Baby steps!
(6) You might be surprised to know that I'm really particular about my bed sheets. It drives me crazy when they're not tucked in. My entire body needs to be covered equally with a sheet, blanket, and comforter (if needed) and if it's not, I obsessed over it.
(7) You might be surprised to know that I'm ADD. I've never actually been diagnosed, but I'm almost positive that I am. For example, I shared with you all that Justin took me to the driving range this past weekend. There were numerous occasions when I was getting ready to hit the ball but was suddenly distracted by a chunk of grass laying too close to my ball or a car driving past the golf course. It's ridiculous how distracted I get.
(8) You might be surprised to know that I am the biggest eavesdropper ever. On mine and Justin's first date, he took me to a restaurant...the best place to eavesdrop. He thought I wasn't into the date because I seemed distracted but really, I was really into the awkward conversation going on between the teeny-bopper couple next to us.
(9) You might be surprised to know that I am OBSESSED with Michael Jackson (RIP). He was THEE King of Pop and one of the most amazing entertainers in the world. Sure, his personal life was a little sketchy, but his music is amazing. My cousin and I are so obsessed that we pre-bought tickets to his movie This Is It. Amazeballs!
(10) You might be surprised to know that I absolutely hate milk. Think about it. It's white, you can't see through it, and it gets chunky when it's old. BARF! Once in high school I watched a documentary and it talked a lot about milk cows and all of the antibiotics they use to counteract the puss that gets into milk because the machines used to milk the cows irritate the utters. So now when I think of milk, I think of puss. Yum. Enjoy that glass of puss!
I'm supposed to tag 10 other lovely ladies, but I'm running out of time. So please, forgive me! Happy Tuesday!