Friday, June 22, 2012
Going to Confession
1) I've been really bad at keeping track of my calories on the MyFitnessPal app this week. Mainly because I've been stuffing my face with whatever I want. There's only one thing I can say to that....YOLO.
2) I'm addicted to Pretty Little Liars. I secretly wish that there was a new episode on every single day. It's so cheesy but at the same time so good. And I'm not going to lie, I let out a little scream while watching this week's episode.
3) I put kids in time-out at work even though we're technically not supposed to. Go ahead and judge me. You would too if a toddler called you a mother f***** every time you told them to do something they didn't want to do. Sitting down for a couple minutes never killed anyone.
4) We had a massive breakout of Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease at work this week. Five out of my eight toddler's got it. I spent all week checking my hands and mouth for blisters. So far, disease free!
5) I'm still addicted to my iPhone. I find myself constantly checking it during the day. Like every 15 minutes. Sign me up for iPhone rehab. I'm going to need an intervention soon before it's too late.
6) I wiped out a shelve of $1 reusable waterbottles at Family Dollar yesterday. I seriously rolled my cart right under the shelf and pushed all 16 waterbottles into my cart. The lady gave me a really judgmental look when I rolled on up to the cash register, but once I told her it was for the homeless kid's I work with, she just thought I was the sweetest thing in the world. But then when she found out I had a tax exempt card with me, she hated me all over again.
Link-up with Leslie to join the confession! Have a wonderful weekend, ladies!