Sunday, May 6, 2012

New Look!

So ever since I've started blogging a couple weeks ago, I feel like I've changed the look of my blog A LOT! The main reason being I kept on seeing some amazing blog layouts and I wanted mine to look like that!

A little fact about me... I'm challenged when it comes to graphic design. Like super challenged! I just couldn't "design" a layout of my own like I really liked.

So, I took the plunge and bought a (cheap) layout from Designer Blogs! I love the nautical look of the template! It's still simple, but that's ok because I'm still new at this whole blogging thing! Maybe one day I'll go big and get a fancy-shmancy layout.

Let me know what you think of it!

xoxo, J

1 comment:

Katy - Giggles And Makeup said...

It looks great! :)
http://gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/