Saturday, May 12, 2012

Finally...Stalk Me!

Ok, I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the greatest when it comes to figuring out how to add things to my blog. I guess I didn't pay much attention to the whole page design part of my computers class back in the day!

But, after many of hours trying to figure out how to put social media icons on my blog, I finally did it! I almost strangled someone, but I'm proud to say I handled my frustration really well.

Check out my sidebar to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest! I've abandoned my Facebook page a lot recently since I'm more about Twitter, but I will still gladly be your friend and stalk you instead!

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!

xoxo, J

6 comments:

Mrs Guenther said...

Lol that's why I had someone do my blog layout for me :)

Jenna said...

I was about 2 seconds away from finding someone to do it for me! Lol.

Unknown said...

Stalking as I comment! I think putting those buttons up were the toughest thing for me to do and I don't even like what I have up right now!

Anonymous said...

I'm brand new to the bogging world and I can't figure out how to get those things on my page either! Any suggestions? p.s. Your blog is so great for a new blogger! It's gonna take me a while to figure it all out...

Jenna said...

Aww thank you so much! This site really helped me figure things out. Hopefully it will help you too!

http://www.adventuresasasmalltownmom.com/2011/03/how-to-add-social-media-icons-in.html

Let me know if you need anything else :)

BrieAshly said...

Ive been trying to figure this out too! Thanks for the tip..my project for today!